Adults, don’t let kids have all the fun!
Challenge yourself to a good summer read and win raffle tickets for prizes including a new e-reader, a chance to dine out, or a grab bag of reading-related goodies.
The more you read, the better your chances of winning. Add from our list of unique challenges and win extra chances.
Tell us about your summer reading book here!
Check out other summer reading book reviews here!
- Sign up!
- Pick up a brochure with your score box and challenge chart at the library.
- Check out a book or an audiobook from our shelves, from our display, or from our e-book offerings, or request one through our online catalog.
- Track how many books you’ve read (or listened to) and win a raffle ticket for each one.
- Complete other fun challenges to win extra tickets.
- See a library staffer to collect raffle tickets for your efforts.
- Deposit completed raffle tickets in the collection bin.
- See our brochure for ways to improve your odds by winning extra tickets. For example, here’s a list of EXTREME READS, worth 5 tickets each!
Each winner is limited to one prize to increase opportunities for all. The participant who submits the most raffle tickets gets to choose between an e-reader or a $100 restaurant gift card! The first ticket drawn from the remaining participants receives the other grand prize, and the second and third names drawn receive a grab bag of reading-related goodies.